Today
I have finally finished the dumb game called Baldur's Gate 2 for the second time in my life. Dumb because the game kinda lost its plot halfway but I still played it. Why? Obviously because I have no life. Gaming is always the easy way out. 160 days of game time spent wildly chopping ppl up with a katana in each hand. So who's the dumb one, me or the game. Your knees are mine! A standard tactic that. I'll do it, for a turnip! blah blah. Goodbye Jan Jansen, see u again in Throne of Bhaal. Chong Wenhoo's defence of his "premiership title" begins...tmr...I hope.
I've never gotten smitten over a girl for her...attitude. This is going to get interesting... again, I hope.
Met an army friend who happens to be in the same situation as csq. i.e. headed for the land of the horniest people with reputedly the best beepbeep! skills (no it's not "sex"). But before that having the torture of 8 modules this sem. One of which is a very fundamental mathematics module. Mathematicians are obsessed with precision.
He said, "I feel like a speck of dust." You can't read it from here, but I liked the way he said the line. It's funny not as in the engrish is broken or wat, in fact the pronounciation is perfect. But its like a hokkien beng speaking perfect english. The word "speck" and "dust", he spits. Spits not at you, but on the ground.
"I feel like a speck of dust," he spat.
"I feel like a SPPECKK of dust." he spat. Hmm i can't. There's this special emphasis on the "sp" and the "ck" sounds. Sounds like someone accumulating phlegm KRRARGGHKK
"I feel like a SPUH-ACK of dust." Nope, still wrong.
Something degrading, something insignificant, totally lost and without meaning. All in one word. Maybe like a piece of chewing gum stuck to your shoe. Pee sai on a tissue. Hmm...comes close, but still wrong descriptions I think. Maybe can try the scene in Kung Fu where Zhou Xing Ci gets beaten up and peed on after trying to protect this girl. Saddest scene ever. Hmm...also close, but doesn't quite cut it still. Conclude: the way my friend said the sentence is unique.
Well, I don't feel like a speck of dust yet. I've got more cards up my sleeve than you can imagine, baby!
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away
My hands are tied
My body bruised, she’s got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose --U2 With Or Without You

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home