In travelling, a companion, in life, compassion...
To selwyn...
Relax leh, don't get so worked up over a game lar... ok, I know its not the game, it's the attitude. I don't think yiren meant anything insulting or watsoever, or that he was kb-ing lar. I mean I play so badly he also never say anything. I guess its just that you are a pro player (I really mean it hor), and since he knows so, he probably wants to tell you some things that you might not know and be interested in, so you can improve mah. See, he see me play until so lan also never say anything, probably so because he know's i'm a hopeless player, which I think is true, tell me also no use, cannot improve means cannot improve. Yar, so for me if I don't know, then i'll just say "huh, issit?", if I already know then I just say "oops".
Yar, and if its about his tone, it may not be the nicest way to put his idea across, but I guess that's just him leh, if got one day he doesn't talk in this manner, then I will find it very weird. But that's not to say that I don't want him to change for the better lar. I mean we know each other for 9 years liao, so we should know each other's faults and queer habits or whatsoever. So even when his tone sounds insulting when he talking to me, it also doesn't piss me off. On the other hand, if it's someone else I not close to talk to me like that, I think I will ask him to fuck off.
Eh, the point is, don't be angry lar... wah lao... I so long never play then 1st game this type of thing happen... Yar I know what edmund csq n blah blah going to say, its my fault. Yar shit, I think its me lar, cos I play so badly, then the team losing, then everyone frustrated, but what the hell, I fuck you ah... Actually I think its the opposing team fault lor, play until so good for what? Got prize ah?
To Yiren...
Eh, you don't get angry after you read the above things hor... And also, I don't know what prompted you to leave lar. I got think maybe its the comments I made, if so, I'm really sorry. I was only joking. Really.
And to everyone...
Yar, I know I always got a poor attitude. Tone of talking, rude and whatsoever lar. I also wish to improve lar. But if you all don't tell me when I commit those mistakes, I also don't know. Anyway, let's say one day I sound rude, and you tell me so, and I look as if I bochup, and even say things like "I fuck you ah" back to you, pls don't think that I don't care. It's sort of a saving face gesture. Ultimately at the end of the day, I will think about it one. Yar. So you got anything not happy with me, just tell me, and pls don't sound like you are joking.
In travelling, a companion, in life, compassion... I read this in Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami, haven't finish reading yet, so I can't tell you all whether its good or not. Anyway it just means chance encounters are what keeps us going. The book say one huh, not me, if you not happy is your problem. oops.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home