Why
Surrounded by people who don't know why they are studying, and I don't know what the hell i am doing in school either. Kind of lost, tired. Is it simply because I am lazy or scared? Or really is it because I'm bored of everything. Zzzz.
ANd so...
Call 1800-7762242 if you
Need any information regarding NUS, we’d direct you to the relevant department
Want to offer anonymous feedback about anything in NUS
Need a listening ear
1800-7762242
The one telephone number you need to know in NUS to gain access to any others.
Store this number in your handphone today. You never know when you’ll need it.
I'm going to call them.

2 Comments:
Last time in canoeing we learned a bit about "the art of positive thinking".
Tell yourself that you are the best. Don't listen to what others say, stick to your principles and your beliefs. Focus not on results but on what you have learnt and giving your best. Believe that the hard work u put in will have its dividends eventually.
That's why u seldom hear me saying (or so i hope) that life is very xian school sucks etc. Must think positive! School is great! I love learning new things everyday, damn fun! I am the best! Tai Jian Dan Le! WOOHOO! COME ON GO GO GO!
1:45 PM
u must do the hand action also
LA NA NA NA NA
u want ming zhi jie fist pumping action also can (8 years ago)
3:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home