tok cok sing song play mahjong

Monday, February 27, 2006

damn sleepy

So today I wrote a poem, and yes it's just for you.

Choo Chang U eat choo chang fen
Chong wenhoo hate skool.
Gimme a girl n a room n a world without consequence
and I'll be a hypothetical bastard.


"BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG" --tay

4 Comments:

Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Why wallow in what might be?

There are girls and there are rooms, where are the bastards?

6:03 PM

 
Blogger qwergo said...

I will remember this poem if only for the first line. HAHAHA

9:43 PM

 
Blogger sg_fjords said...

Choo chang u eat choo chang fen
chong wen hoo dun wear di3 ku4
gim him a girl n a rm w/o consequence
and he'll make some hypotehtical bastards

12:04 AM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

honestly, I admit defeat
*raises hands in surrender*
that's a bloody good last line!

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home