tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SC1101E (to twm + pnut)

1. Explain how Singapore might acquire a pro-environment culture.

2. Explain the difference between social trends and social stability.

3. Are gender stereotypes in society inevitable?

4. Some shit about socialization, forgot liao sorry.

5. Explain the role of family as primary group. (i think)

6. Use ingroup and outgroup to explain racial and ethnic classification (sth liddat).

6 choose 2, 1 hour 10 min. I do 1 and 3, personally I think 3 is tough. I gana frag by 3. And as u can see, if u want to study, go and memorise definitions. If u dowan to memorise then might as well dun study. Examples u self-generate. Application qns. Good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Reminds me of why I like Arts modules

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

shit i must go and redo the johari window

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home