tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

U GOT HEAR B4 MALAY SING CHINESE SONG OR NOT

Juz-B
Sibeh power. Yesterday I hear them sing Wang Li Hong's Kiss Goodbye. The vocals really damn qiang.

Then this is the most failed attempt at shua ku I ever seen. Xia Ri Feng. When I watched the tv ad I fall off chair. *falls off chair* I think the girl is chio though.

I also liked Amber and Milo Peng when I watched yesterday. The other bands really noe how to shua ku and damn stylo but usually (to me) the lead voice gana drowned out by drums or the loud music BOOM BOOM BOOM cannot hear a fuck thing. I think alot of them the voice not big enough for the rock music.

2 Comments:

Blogger fone said...

On national TV of course need to have standard lah. Not just u n me go sing KBox....

Actually quite some of the malay students I have met could actually understand chinese, some could even speak... just by daily interaction with chinese, quite powerful..

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

yeah i heard the malay grp last week. damn power. see their credentials then i understand y they so power. think they only hafta spend time rearranging the songs and learning the lyrics, other ppl must think wat "pattern" to "chut" every week. heh

heard Lucify b4 in NUS LT11/13 (can't remember wat) when they had the J-rock concert. weimin oso heard. they not bad oso. duno about the tv performance cuz i nv really watch la.

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home