Monday, May 01, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Moving
- A Lecture on Aging
- OCC
- Alvin The Mighty
- Future Plans.. n more...
- Websites and a Fun Game!
- E-mail from a friend:"If you want to know why I ca...
- Two opposition parties appear to be eyeing contest...
- Tak Giu
- Today i learnt something
Freak u lah lee yihui dun anyhow screw up the code again and waste my time u *#(&(@!
| fone | 07/01 |
| Gilbert Lim | 25/01 |
| sg_fjords | 28/01 |
| todd | 19/02 |
| k.kok | 17/03 |
| legnas | 22/03 |
| SMK | 29/03 |
| PK | 11/04 |
| pxh | 01/05 |
| qwergo | 16/06 |
| twm | 12/07 |
| TriCeo | 02/09 |
| AutumnBreeze | 09/09 |
| Alvin | 02/10 |
| nemo-omen | 02/11 |
| Meepok Man | 11/12 |

16 Comments:
How did you get two names? I had Da Vinci, then a whole bunch of other examples. You just picked two you liked issit?
11:14 PM
It says I am an "Existential Thinker", but I'm pretty sure I exist as a premise.
11:57 PM
I got Introspective Thinker (Freud, blah blah..) and Existential (Buddha, Gandhi blah blah.) i.e. two diff types.
12:14 AM
hmmm, means i m only existential, hmmm,
12:51 AM
Hmm, i got Logical-Mathematical Thinker...
2:14 AM
Musical/Kinaesthetic thinker
10:08 AM
so many existential thinkers? xiao liao. maybe we can get together for a painting or something yay
11:19 AM
definition of "painting" in SAF--
My Warren Officer: you think everytime the girl do oom oom (*some sucking action*) for you very song ah? She will also tired one leh. Sometimes u must learn to do painting, you know? You take take bread and spread kaya and practice with your tongue.
12:22 PM
You mean WarrenT officer, right?
12:24 PM
actually is always spelt Warrant
I always spell wrong
because i spell the way i pronounce
12:43 PM
Dunno I was thinking maybe Warren Heng is actually his name or what haha, or your Charlie Battery mimic some burrowing creature as mascot.
4:25 PM
hahaha sorry sel, but when i read the description of Kinaesthetic Thinkers ie "good with hands" i began to think u'll have a very happy sex life. couple that with erotic music. HAHAHA
Anyway i'm an Interpersonal Thinker. i shld be a politician, psychologist, nurse, counsellor, teacher.. siao liao, must i become a Teaching Assistant for engine?!?
sobz. wrong degree choice
9:18 PM
or maybe i shld be the next CSJ
9:18 PM
Careers which suit Logical-Mathematical thinkers include
Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, Lawyer, Computer programmer, Engineer, Inventor
I was hoping to find drug lord or terrorist but apparently one cannot have everything.
9:28 PM
i going to bao toh u to ISD
9:52 PM
hmm i got Logical-Mathematical thinker as well.
8:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home