tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

E-mail from a friend:

"If you want to know why I can't talk to him, itis because everytime I tried to talk seriously to him I either get him making a stupid joke or a contrarian statement. When he decided to getserious it was too late already. I can take stupid jokes, but thisreally got me riled up. Eventually I got so fed up I refused to talkto him about anything. "

sobsobz, m i really like that? Is it really a problem?

6 Comments:

Blogger nemo-omen said...

? IS the main character u?

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Well at least it has the authentic manual email formatting stickywords :P

I suggest if you think he wants to discuss seriously, then finish up your joke/pun quota in one message - betta now den never heard about the knock knock that crossed the road? The blonde Scottish chicken was off peddling his two cows to a dead duck! Yes what did you want to say?

11:06 AM

 
Blogger qwergo said...

email back lah
"Everytime I want to tell him stupid joke he is goddamn serious. By the time i want to get serious and play along with him he already fed up that I not serious and I got fed up that he got fed up that I am not serious. I can take seriousness, but this really got me riled up. "

Tai jian dan le.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

well, imagine urself as a lecturer asking for feedback from the students through the internet, using a form. Well tts wat we do anyway. While there'll definitely be people who'll bash the way you lecture and teach, others would probably be okay with your style or even prefer to have you as their lecturer.

What i'm saying is, if you're gonna be overly concerned by every negative comment by every person, you'll DIE COCK STAND. cuz there're too many people out there liao.

While i have often wondered how useful feedback for the lectuers are, who knows, that 1 comment that you typed that the lecturer happened to stumble across may strike a chord with him, and he may improve himself based on that.

Its good that you actually find out a "flaw" of urs, though as i said, what may be a flaw in the eyes of 1 may be a strength of another. u decide which 1 suits u better ba.

2:04 AM

 
Blogger Meepok Man said...

dunno man, i juz nvr tot tat was a prob of mine u know, cuz i think u would agree wif me if i say tat the entire 4o is prob even more like this den i m man

btw u make dying cock stand sound attractive, hmmm,

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

Well, i think 4o ppl as individuals won't be so crazy when meeting ppl for the first time ba. In fact, as individuals we prob. aren't so crazy as compared to when we are together. Its like, we amplify each other's craziness liddat. Fun ma.

Even among 4o ppl got differences wat. Some r crazier than the others. Like, can u imagine yiren doing an edchong? or mingqi doing a "gilbert!!"

anyway, we respond differently to different people la. So maybe for this "friend" of urs, you see what u deem fit la. dun key-siao so much lo since he so stone.

actually, come to think of it, despite me being crazy on the inside actually, there are times when i'll frown when i see some ppl i dun really know do crazy stuff in front of me. its like, if csq does it i'll laugh, but when tt person was doing it i'll frown and label him as "loser". Ya tts me la. I suppose ur relationship with someone shld be of a level of understanding b4 u start to accept wateva "wrong" things he does. (wrong referring to things u dun expect someone u meet for the 1st time would do to give a bad impression)

cheers dude. i'm sure this guy will see beyond the surface n see ur... inner essence. -oily- haha jk

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home