tok cok sing song play mahjong

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I kinda like this song

It's "If You Don't, Don't" by JIMMY EAT WORLD. Thanks Colin.

fragments:
...
We once walked out on the beach
And once I almost touched your hand
Oh how I dreamed to finally say such things
Then only to pretend
...
I would write to you from museum mile
A toast to you, your whisper, your smile
Up the stairs at Weatherford
A ghost each place I hide
...
So here we are now
A sip of wine a sip of water
Someday maybe, maybe
Someday we’ll be smarter
...
If you don’t well, honey, then you don’t
And if you don’t well, honey then you don’t
If you don’t know, honey
Honey, then you don’t
...

Ok so our blog is overloading with crap. Who cares. More posts please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home