tok cok sing song play mahjong

Friday, October 21, 2005

27 Days To Exams!!! For me at least...

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the time of the year again!! Woohoo! Let's not play too much, remember to start mugging! For me, I have been playing too much ever since the term break. I skipped all the lectures, only to find myself playing games like the Sims 2, and Dungeon Siege 2, from afternoon to past midnight. Shiok. Hahaha... My plan was to play so much until I got sick of it so that I can concentrate on mugging.

As for Edchong's let's skip all lectures. Why not? I'm doing that now what. You see whether I flunk end of year or not then u know whether we should do it or not. My personal opinion is that it'll pull me down, how much I don't know. Cos I'm quite sure that even if someone goes lecture and never listen, but you still hear the lecture cos you can't shut out the words, so maybe your subconcious is learning something, which will aid you to learn faster later on. But since I never go lecture, no such advantage for me. Seriously, I don't know how come some of you can type so much crap into a blog entry... What the...

Oh and there's a basketball session this Saturday, chiong ah! Sorry Law and Alvin, pang seh you all... hahaha...

30 days divide by 5 modules = 6 days per module... Shit, I think not enough time liaoz... got 1 business module somemore... tamade... Oh... Edchong, I'm planning on skipping lectures full time next year leh, but if I do that, I need to have study sessions with someone, so that I won't end up at home playing game instead. And if someone is thinking: "cheebye, skip lectures, damn haolian, very smart lar can don't go lecture". Well, all I can say is that I confirm spend more time studying than you! You can ask Edchong, if he remembers, I spent 3 hours on a single electrical engineering question before. And spending hours on tutorial questions is a norm for me, but unlike other ppl who give up after half an hour or 1 hour later, I just continue to try to solve, until at night when I see CSQ online den I ask him... heh heh... thank you CSQ.

In anycase, after entering NUS, I realise that things around me are starting to catch up. Last time primary sch, don't even need to study at all, except for chinese ting xie. Sec sch, all the ppl around me damn lihai, qualify for MOE GEP, me neber, shucks, but then dunno why, last min study still can one. Then comes JC, the TAN JIAQI was my motivation, hahaha, I strive on competition mah, altho he's on a much higher level than me lar, but I disillusion myself (on purpose) that it's cos he study damn hard, yar, but actually JC i very hardworking also leh, I did all the econs tys mcq qns, all the physics tys mcq qns, did all the maths tut at least 2 or 3 times over the 2 yrs, computing... erm... hahaha... I curse Mr Yu 2000 to 3000 times over the 2 yrs. So finally NUS, I think I become more stupid after NS, brain cannot think fast anymore, maybe because I always hit my head in the armour vehicle, too lazy to wear helmet, and also because for that 2 yrs, my brain didn't undergo much stimuli, no brain food, brain starving, brain die. And finally NUS. So actually for sec sch n JC, I relied on the ppl around me to push me along, sort of like riding the wave, but in NUS, no such thing. Since there are minimal interactions among ppl, in the aspect of sch work, you can skip all the lectures and feel like you are on par with the rest, truth is, everyone don't know each other's standard, you might be lagging behind other ppl and not realise it. Last time if you lagging behind, you will know after the tests/lessons/tutorials, then of cos after that you will do some catching up. Sorry but in NUS no such thing, you lag behind you also don't know, everyone's wang2 pai2 is kept secret until the final exams, unless you damn haolian and keep showing off lar. And no such thing as external motivation liaoz, the only time you can compare with others is during the mid-term, which is not very accurate since its all mcq, and those regular assignments everyone get full marks aniwei. Motivation has to come from within, WTF. LALALA.... wah not bad, can tok so much crap, so much for keep typing...

Zzzz.... I'm at home on a friday afternoon and there's nothing to do and I miss 4O...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

eh u bored then go join boreroom oops ballroom dancing lah. they desperate for ppl. can hold girl hand leh

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

NABEI. why u degrade boreroom oops ballroom dancing liddat. and weimin's not desperate for people lor. i have a mean ccb.wav file to send u lor, dun believe ask occ smk or edsoon. n btw other than holding girls hand, u wan u be abit more touchy oso can. Up to You.

but dun come oso gd. i can haf mei ren yu all to myself.. ahaha the 7 oclock show damn farnie cuz of spas-dayang.

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home