Lalalalalala
Since I got nothing to do, and I dun want to start mugging, I going to type some rubbish here.
#1. Yay! Finally finished the damn essay. I hate South Asia studies. I realised that (a)I have lost my ability to write in full, proper perfect English sentences and (b)I needed to keep suppressing the subconscious urge to use Singlish and vulgarities in my essay.
#2. Can u tell me please, why when I type "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" it's slower than typing "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog". In fact when i type abcdefghijklmnopblah blah I need to look at the keyboard or else alot of cock up.
#3. Finally, I thought of the answer to the question, "Who do u think in 4o will get married first?" The answer crossed my mind, and it made sense to me. My prediction is, not considering the PRCs and non-Singaporeans...Tan Weimin!
#4. Eh saturday play bball leh. I need some action. Nabei. This german measles took away too much of my life.
#5. I think the answer to chasing girls is the same as the answer to the question, "If dunno then how?" --> Just anyhow whack.
#6. Still on girls, I can't resist girls with big eyes.
#7. School sucks. The more lectures I skip the more lectures I want to skip.
#8. U want to try next sem dun go for any lecture just mug the textbook then see whether can get 5.0? Once u achieve liao u can ask New paper to interview u and declare that NUS lessons are a waste of time and students should not be penalised at all for skipping tutorials/lectures if they can study on their own.
#9. Blah blahblbah blah blah. Have u ever tried writing with your non-dominant hand? Write rubbish with it. After awhile is damn fun because it slows down your thinking. I mean you are forced to slow down your thinking to accomodate your hand. Then u will feel very calm and composed. In other words, writing personal entries on paper using your non-dominant hand forces you to cool down.
#10. On writing of personal entries (e.g. diary), I would like to state that there was a study done, got two groups of ppl A and B. Group A was told for a few days to write down the most horrific and traumatic sad or whatever personal experiences in their life, to write down on paper, then throw away. Group B is control group, no need to write. It was found that Group A's mood went totally down in those few weeks, but in the long term after that (even a few years later) it was found that Group A were a happier bunch. Aiyah I lazy to find the exact study lah. I dunno what are the numbers and whether the results got replicated or not.
#11. Zzz. Dunno what to write liao. As Neil Gaiman said, writing is about "Staring at a blank piece of paper...forever." I remember from the movie Finding Forrester about a young black American from the slums who had a talent for writing. He by chance befriends this lao jiao famous writer who ends up becoming his mentor. The first thing that the lao jiao teaches the newbie in writing is just to plop him in front of a typewriter and just tell him to keep typing. "What is the topic?" the newbie asks. The lao jiao says no, there is no topic. You just keep writing and you don't stop. That's what I'm trying to do now.
Anyway, I also remember another scene with the black guy and his target of romantic interest acted by Anna Paquin (Rogue in X-Men). He was teaching her how to play basketball. Like dancing like that. He teach her how to move and defend against the player. From behind he puts his hand on her waist area and tells her that in defense, you watch the attacker's midsection. The feints and fakes are just to mislead you, just watch the midsection. Where the midsection goes the player goes.
#12. Yah play basketball this saturday. Ok that's all. Goodnight zzz..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home