Responding to EDChong
Hey,
About Ed Chong's remark abt the study wif two groups of pple, there was a similar one here recently. I took part in it for cash. Basically at start they asked you to describe different experiences and stuff, bad experiences and stuff, and ask u to ans qns based on ur emotions n feeling then. Then at end, they gave me a choice between a slice of chocolate cake and fruits to take away. I'm guessing similar kind of study, but not sure yet. They still conducting the study. Will update once i get the result.

3 Comments:
they want to see whether u healthy boy or greedy pig
maybe they think people got negative emotions one eat impulsively go and chiong the cake
If is me I go and grab both and MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH in front of their faces let my saliva dribble all over the floor
12:31 AM
wah like that also got cash ah? NUS should really embrace a research culture leh... i'll be a regular sia.
12:34 AM
eh wtf
so actually u all on msn like me
nothing to do
waiting for something to happen issit
yah next time when I open psych lab please come visit
I will torture u with more electrodes make u cannot bathe for days
12:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home