tok cok sing song play mahjong

Thursday, February 09, 2006

O- Blood Needed?

"Pls help me sms as much as u can. Tq. Urgent child 4 years old Yau Jia Xin need O negative blood at..."

When u see this kind of sms, what will u do?
I will google and call and check.

Here.

Quite power sia. I feel touched that there AT LEAST there is some humanity left in people. I thought most ppl will just ignore and delete the message. I received this message yesterday haha, and the girl was already saved last August. i.e. one lone sms spread into many for 5 months. Better than bacterial binary fission, woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

hmm.
apparently the origin of the sms is penang.
i begin to see how this can be used as a tool for evil (world domination plans)

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home