tok cok sing song play mahjong

Thursday, January 26, 2006

We're tiny, we're toony...


We're tiny, we're toony
We're all a little loony
And in this cartoony
We're invading your TV
            Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Full lyrics

The mp3

Whee! And I didn't noe Spielberg was one of the directors (writer?) for this cartoon. And Animaniacs, though I think this is the coolest cartoon song ever. Or maybe the transformers japanese song. Love those after-school tv times!

#1: Tiny Toon Adventures won the Outstanding Daytime Animation Emmy twice and got nominated twice.

#2: Searching on google...more than half the links returned are porn. Dunno why.

#3: If anyone can find a video clip of the opening song scene, please tell me. I can only remember Babs and Buster opening the song and when the black duck says "expect the unexpected" something heavy weight drops on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home