Seen on NUS online forum
(yihui directed me to this)
I have a printed set of photocopied MKT 1003 past year papers, and some past year MKT 1003 readings that I wanted to give away for free, rather than go through the hassle of selling them or throwing them away.
As I do not want to go through the hassle of meeting people, I have placed the set of materials, at a shelf in central library, in between the books. The material set is placed at the end of the shelf, which has books in that shelf with the call number of HF5386. There is only one set of MKT 1003 materials, so grab it fast!
And when you had grabbed it, I hope that you are kind enough to post a reply to this e-mail or send a e-mail to me so that people will be notified that the set is gone and taken up by someone else and I can delete this post away. Thanks. This is to keep people from going to that place in vain.
Jasmine
I like people like this, because they are like me. 谢谢你在我生活中增添乐趣。

10 Comments:
hahaha... seems like u leh edmund chong. same pattern
1:26 PM
Wah next time can organize treasure hunt. Make up half a dozen clues then post location of first clue for free textbooks.
4:29 PM
if is chio bu can leave a trail of bread crumbs leading to my house
6:30 PM
Entity I: "chio bu"
Entity II: "bread crumbs"
Relation between Entity I and Entity II: 404 Not Found
7:12 PM
Yah make up treasure hunt then put a "tricked you" note at the location. Wah i think we should spread this cos this person deserves some applause. But the 2nd last sentence of the post... hmm...
7:20 PM
ok
i like this kind of people, because i aspire to be like them, vis-a-vis a present existence of their personification
9:33 PM
If is chio bu can leave a trail of cum to ed chong house.
12:56 AM
If is chio bu can leave a trail of cum to ed chong house.
12:58 AM
point taken, no need to repeat lah
1:18 AM
WAD THE
12:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home