tok cok sing song play mahjong

Thursday, January 12, 2006

How Engine can be as slack as Arts...

This was my original timetable... assuming i get my marketing n SS tut slots...


800


1000


1200


1400


1600

M

EG1413






PC1432 Weeks 3 & 8

T



MA1506



EG1413

MA1506



W

EG1413


PC1432


SSB2212





T



MA1506

EG1109

MKT1003(odd)/SSB2212(even)

MKT1003



F



PC1432



EG1109


PC1432



This is my current timetable after swapping EG1413 classes, tho i failed to get into James Stephen class yet... considering a manual swap...


800


1000


1200


1400


1600

M







PC1432 Weeks 3 & 8

T



MA1506



EG1413

MA1506



W



PC1432


SSB2212


EG1413



T



MA1506

EG1109

MKT1003(odd)/SSB2212(even)

MKT1003



F

EG1413


PC1432



EG1109


PC1432




As you can see, Monday has essentially become a freeday except for weeks 3 & 8 where I have physics lab... However, after attending physics lecture on yesterday, I have made up my mind not to go for any more physics lecture. As for maths, I think the textbk is very gd, with examples in it, so the only reason for attending maths lectures, which is to see how they present the workings, isn't quite valid anymore. As for EG1413 lectures, there's only 4, and according to 4O ppl who have already taken the module, the lectures are "a waste of time". Besides, I have finished reading the lect slides. And so the timetable becomes like this...


800


1000


1200


1400


1600

M







PC1432 Weeks 3 & 8

T



MA1506







W





SSB2212


EG1413



T




EG1109

MKT1003(odd)/SSB2212(even)

MKT1003



F

EG1413


PC1432



EG1109





As you can see, I'll have only 1 tutorial on Tuesday, which is pretty stupid... so I'm intending to change it... So Chem Eng ppl, who's in class 4B? Cos that's the only viable slot for me, and i sure dun want to take it with grp C elect/com ppl where half the class is... well, let's just say uncommunicable... If I manage to change my MA1506 slot, my timetable will look like this...


800


1000


1200


1400


1600

M







PC1432 Weeks 3 & 8

T










W



MA1506


SSB2212


EG1413



T




EG1109

MKT1003(odd)/SSB2212(even)

MKT1003



F

EG1413


PC1432



EG1109





And that's 2 free days! Oh shucks... but i doubt i'll be able to change the math slot, cos den it'll be clashing with the original physics lecture... n cors doesn't allow that... DAMN! Ah.. I've found an alternative solution... Push back my marketing n SS tuts by 1 hr, skip marketing lecture, and join weimin for maths, altho i'll need to leave 15min early to start walking to biz for the tuts... If so then it'll be...

TADA!


800


1000


1200


1400


1600

M







PC1432 Weeks 3 & 8

T










W





SSB2212


EG1413



T




EG1109

MA1506

MKT1003(odd)/SSB2212(even)



F

EG1413


PC1432



EG1109





YAY!

6 Comments:

Blogger TriCeo said...

argh, fuck it, blogspot don't like my tables

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

nice colours

8:11 PM

 
Blogger sg_fjords said...

shen!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger LaW said...

still looks freaking complicated to me.. haiz.. if only i get to skip any of my lessons..

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Actually all our planning somewhat in the spirit of tax avoidance. Next time will come in useful.

10:45 PM

 
Blogger omfgima1337hax said...

I think you can safely skip all lectures and just go for tuts.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home