tok cok sing song play mahjong

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I luv 'S's

I have bad stomachache. Slimy Shiny Slippery Smelly Squashy Stinky Sticky Smokin'! Semi-Solid Shit. Pls add on to the adjective list. Yay.

-rushes off to toilet-

5 Comments:

Blogger TriCeo said...

i think bah kwa makes the shit stinks

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Heng i eat already... eh no wait i havent. Shit.

1:48 PM

 
Blogger qwergo said...

i don have. i will continue eating to strive for the standards u achieved. slurp!

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

i very scared the bah kwa i ate spoil liao. cuz they say they nv use preservatives, and they packaged it in a vacuum pack. my mum just kept it in a container machiam mei zhen xiang wif preservatives. I ate alot of bah kwa la, maybe tts y stomachache. N there's still bah kwa remaining at home. Oh no i'm a sinner! (cuz i bought those bah kwa)

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

u follow liu qing yun eat mahjong tiles better

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home