tok cok sing song play mahjong
posted by Alvin at 23:38
sorry i too tired to think of poem for youso I will just repeat last year's wish:if you haven't already, I hope you find the girl short smart and sweet. Phweet! (wolf whistle style)
12:04 AM
Happy Birthday to You,Happy Birthday to You,Wenhoo couldn't think of poem,Neither Could I Too!
2:25 AM
where is your fucking sincerity
3:03 AM
I want OotS: Start of Darkness!mwahahaha
12:57 PM
wow i'm in the central lib 6th floor com lab now, and there's a short and sweet girl right in front of me now. duno about the smart part though.pengkian, come library and mug with us lei. hahahahaha
4:10 PM
teksib yadhtrib yppah
5:32 PM
eee y u talk to him in code. i smell something fishy, and no i'm not in the wet market
10:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
sorry i too tired to think of poem for you
so I will just repeat last year's wish:
if you haven't already, I hope you find the girl short smart and sweet. Phweet! (wolf whistle style)
12:04 AM
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Wenhoo couldn't think of poem,
Neither Could I Too!
2:25 AM
where is your fucking sincerity
3:03 AM
I want OotS: Start of Darkness!
mwahahaha
12:57 PM
wow i'm in the central lib 6th floor com lab now, and there's a short and sweet girl right in front of me now. duno about the smart part though.
pengkian, come library and mug with us lei. hahahahaha
4:10 PM
teksib yadhtrib yppah
5:32 PM
eee y u talk to him in code. i smell something fishy, and no i'm not in the wet market
10:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home