Basketball today was cancelled, but…
This must be the first time, or the first time in a long time, that I actually enjoyed organizing a 4O outing.
(Note: The following msgs are all over sms.)
Scenario 1: Alvin who’s supposed to bring ball tells me he’s going to be late.
Me (to xxx): nvm lah go there lah just go there anyhow hamtam
Xxx: CHEE BYE NO BALL U HAMTAM WAT SHIT I TELL U IN THE END IS THE ORGANISER GANA HAMTAM
Me: Don lidat leh … give chance leh…
Xxx: GOOD LUCK!
Scenario 2: “Reliable informant” (whose identity shall follow me to the grave) tells me that in nus, “no rain, partly cloudy only, still quite bright”. After sending a mass sms telling everyone that everything proceeds as normal:
Xxx2: Sure or not?
Me: Yup
Xxx2: Can tell me who is the informant?
Me: Someone already in nus
Xxx2: Who lah? I want to know whether trustworthy or not
Xxx3: Aiyah no need to worry one lah rain also very fast stop one
Xxx4: Well it seems pretty rainy here, and I live quite close to school…
Scenario 3: At this critical moment, “reliable informant” tells me to “cancel order! I hear thunder now!” I scurry off to send another mass sms to activate the wet weather programme.
Xxx5: Eh who is the informant? U BETTER SAY! HIS WHOLE FAMILY DIE! FATHER MOTHER ROTI PRATA!
Me: huh u left home already ah?
Xxx5: I almost board the bus liao lucky u msg me in time.
Me: Woohoo!
Xxx5: eh y u lidat sobz
Me: I mean woohoo heng u nvr board the bus
Scenario 4: The night before, I was looking for someone to bring bball.
Colin to me: Alvin bringing ball hor? my ball spoil liao.
Me to Alvin: Hey can you bring ball tmr Colin say his balls spoil liao
Alvin to me (over msn): oh ok I can bring ball and I’m sorry to hear that colin’s balls spoil
Me to Alvin: it’s ok, tmr we go laugh at him.
And after all this, it rains.
NI NAO HIA.
Ok actually quite fun. I dono if anyone is halfway there or reach school already, if so I'm very very sorry. Oh and for those of you who are wondering who is the reliable informant, as you can see from the verbal abuse above, I shall not disclose the identity for safety reasons. Don’t worry! You are safe! Hahaha.
And for those of you who really wan to play bball, next Friday holiday. Chiong ah! (oopss maybe only) Oh but I not organizing liao sorry. Once in a long time is enough for me.

6 Comments:
SINCE U ENJOY SO MUCH
DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK
12:15 AM
U DONO HOW TO READ ISIT. I SAID ONCE IN A LONG TIME ENOUGH FOR ME.
1:03 AM
ey dun liddat lei. 1 week is a long time for a 100m sprinter.
anyway Good Friday i not Good to go. I going church. NOT. i going friend's bday party. dun organise on tt day pls yay
2:56 PM
DUN FAKE
I WHICH EYE SEE U SAID THAT
DUN HAVE LOR
HOPE THE ORGANISER GANA HOOT HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA
5:46 PM
hmm.. i think i know who's the informant.. since he was the only one in sch already by then..
10:39 PM
idiot you've blown your cover! no witness protection. faster reveal so we can deal with him before he deals with you!!
12:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home