tok cok sing song play mahjong
posted by qwergo at 23:48
Thanks....
2:27 AM
World Cup Final gathering? :P
11:51 AM
Gong xi gong xi
9:43 PM
As for dinner... who is working? Which day/dates more suitable?
7:05 PM
Are we still on about the chalet?
7:36 PM
wtf fone got married?
8:39 PM
yep, all the best man
8:49 PM
18-20th july working. 18-25th on recall manning but not important.26-29th SOC camp. Other than that I'll make it.
10:36 AM
I think chalet not everyone will go right. So i suggest dinner. CHIONG AH!
11:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
Thanks....
2:27 AM
World Cup Final gathering? :P
11:51 AM
Gong xi gong xi
9:43 PM
As for dinner... who is working? Which day/dates more suitable?
7:05 PM
Are we still on about the chalet?
7:36 PM
wtf fone got married?
8:39 PM
yep, all the best man
8:49 PM
18-20th july working. 18-25th on recall manning but not important.
26-29th SOC camp. Other than that I'll make it.
10:36 AM
I think chalet not everyone will go right. So i suggest dinner. CHIONG AH!
11:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home