Which way faster?
Ever wondered why the return flight does not take the same time as the original flight?
Is flying from west to east:
1) slower than flying from east to west.
2) faster than flying from east to west.
3) same as flying from east to west.
Answer is 2, due to the jet stream.
This problem came to me while deciding which way I should fly to US, so I have decided to fly in the westernly direction, its cheaper too. I will be going to UIUC, leaving on 31st July...

5 Comments:
I recommend Around the World in Eighty Days, it's a significant plot element there, moreso if your plane runs into Fogg :P
9:45 AM
WAHH!! (response to post, not above)
12:25 AM
WAHH!! (response to above, and post)
7:52 PM
I FARK U AH (response to all, including second comment)
3:24 PM
GOGOGO! CHIONG AH! MAI TU LIAO! (response to nobody in particular)
11:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home