Anybody want to go Shanghai with me?
Whee! Hitting the road again. Sometime in mid-May I will be going Shanghai to find my dad who's working there. This means free accomodation for the days within Shanghai. Free food? Yah maybe for me. My ticket is free because my dad got frequent flier miles, but not for you, sorry, i.e. you will be taking different plane from me. Think I will be there for 1 week, I'm thinking whether to make it 2 so that I can make full use of the air ticket and chiong other areas.
Whatever it is, I'm not sure anything in Shanghai will interest me much (my mother say is like Singapore), but I think I go rent bike and chiong inside 1 day. After that I confirm pia Suzhou and Hangzhou, go 西湖 row boat. Then I go and chiong the 黄山 (chiong up and down take 10 hours) and watch the super-hyped (dunno overhyped or not) 北海日出。Dunno got one boat trip on the 扬子江 can see what 3 gorges. Dunno. Need to read more. I read about long bus rides I damn excited liao. I love bus/train rides in foreign places. If anyone interested (two-way ticket costs about SGD500+) do tell me. If not I also going to pia alone. Hitting the road again, woohoo!

4 Comments:
In mid-May i will be at Kranji Camp, 1 month costs about -SGD700+, got a lot of roads to patrol, I think back to guard duty I damn sian liao. You dun mind can instigate PLA to invade SG so we can get shipped over for free, thx.
2:11 AM
souvenirs pls! would luv to go, if i have a free ticket too. well too bad. i shld be going on holiday with my family in june, duno taiwan or korea or east timor. have fun ya u. hope the chun lis and bruce lees take a liking to u
4:44 PM
you should try one of those whore towns about 2 hr drive from shanghai city. i hear they line about 100+ girls in the hallway and you can just go and inspect them.
not that i condone prostitution, methinks its a sight to behold.
7:42 PM
oh ya dun forget the beach either
8:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home