Happy Birthday Tan Peng Kian
Sorry, I missed it by 1 hour, but anyway, here comes DA BEST POEM THAT I EVAH WRITTEN. Sorry that I dun use of words like alas and place subject at the back and verb at the front blah blah like 19th century englishman. I give u more chionggy twenty-first style:
Happy Birthday Tan Peng Kian
I hope u marry chao ah lian
Whole life won't ever be sian
--see her face also gian.
I also hope you zhuan da qian.
Eh no, that's not what you really want. What the heck:
![]() | ![]() |
Source: 1. Laksa 2. Nobel
--------------------
I also realise sim mong kai birthday long over 29/3. Sorry about that, I'll try to remember next year haha.



8 Comments:
zhu ni shen ri kuai le
zhu ni shen ri kuai le
zhu ni shen ri kuai le
zhu ni shen ri kuai le!
12:53 PM
No wonder joseph msn msg got "happy birthday dear"
10:45 PM
AH GUA
11:07 PM
ROFL@happy birthday dear
isnt that his gf?
hmmm anyway i turned 22 last wednesday.. fuck i feel damn old now. anyone gets that feelings as well?
11:20 PM
yeah. go back to your jc and you'll feel old. start calculating the age gap between that kinda-cute girl u saw at the track hoping its possible tt something between the 2 of you may happen, and you'll feel old too.
BUT. go to a primary school and teach. tower over them, but laugh along with them.(while marvelling at kids' stupidity) you'll feel young too.
anyway, happy birthday bi mian! (if u wan u can call me from aussie and i'll say it to you. i just read ur friendster testimonial frm keith you see. hahaha. ok just jkin. call me after 28th)
4:48 PM
btw the above's basically a summary of what i've been up to other than study in nus. cheers.
7:58 PM
concise!
1:41 AM
you know 22 year old boy and 17-18 year old girl is only 4-5 year gap in age. 5 years is peanuts. plus chicks dig older guys cause they are more mature (very debatable, the maturity that is).
its just that you feel you have more responsibilities and shit these days hence the feeling of being 'aged'. and it kinda feels rather fucked up that in a few years time, you will be out of school and actually have to stop living with your parents (which for me has already happened) etc etc. so i guess studying overseas just makes you think about whats going to go down in the next couple of years you know.
7:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home