tok cok sing song play mahjong

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ah Huay At A Job Interview

Ah Huay went for a job interview to be a secretary. When the manager saw AhHuay's colourful attire and gold & white-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming "NOT THIS WOMAN". Nevertheless, he still had to entertain Ah Huay.

So he told Ah Huay, "If you could form a sentence using the words that I give you, then maybe I will give you a chance! The words are GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE, PURPLE and BLACK".

Ah Huay thought for a while and said: "I hear the phone GREEN GREEN GREEN, then i go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW... BLUE's that? WHITE did you say? Aiyah, wrong number lah... Don't PURPLEly disturb people and don't call BLACK, ok? Kum Siah."

The Manager fainted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

sob

1:20 AM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

dunno whether to FLUFF or to FRY...

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home