HAHAHAHAHA
My favourite quotes, in no particular order:
1. EH CSQ GOING FRANCE LEH! HE GO LIAO U ALL HOW?
*falls off chair*
2.It’s like you think the world is unfair because people work harder, they mug you of the position your innate talent deserves.
new definition of "mugging"
3. Since we all have the flair, why shouldn't we make use of it..However, we should not make abuse our flair and completely boycott till the very last moment..
brain got problem
4. I want to wait for the day of my first job interview, when i tell my boss "I've got 5th class honors, but hire me because I have flair."
pretty much sums it up for me
and finally...*drum roll*
5. You say I mugger, I say so what? Fark you!
You say I no goal in life? I think i f*** you one time not enough.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAAA LAUGH UNTIL PENG THINK U ALL SHOULD SUBMIT TO BLOGFEST 2007 掌声鼓励鼓励!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home