tok cok sing song play mahjong

Sunday, November 27, 2005

KBOX II

Wah lao, fuck lah, really damn sian. Don't feel like studying at all. JUST LET ME TAKE EXAM NOW LAH. ip?

Anyway ah, I realise that the number of chinese songs where I really know at least 3/4 of the lyrics is like...less than 5. Probably tao zhe or wu yue tian. And as if my singing is even steady enough to smoke my way through. English songs I think also something liddat, even my favourite songs. Unless u ask me Michael Learns to Rock lah. When I see I also dunno how u all noe so many lyrics also. I got listen to radio one leh, dunno why I can listen 1000 times the words still dun go in. What u expect me to do? Go and learn the lyrics before coming for kbox session? Yah maybe I should. That's why after the very first few kbox sessions I just anyhow dian ge and see whether the song fun or not mah. After awhile is only just listen to people sing song because I myself dunno how to sing so many song. At most can hum tune only, my chinese so lousy. Go there also abit stress lah. I mean this kbox thing is a group thing mah, if I one person I can watch all the karena lam mv or now, all the charlene (WOOHOO!) mv I want lah. How i noe what u all want? Kaoz...of course u think is funny when I dian ge u all make noise lah, but if u all keep saying then I will start to wonder whether I go there is *really* waste your time one leh? I not so thick skinned lah. Afterall I know it concerns you all the $$$ and time leh. No fun. Bleahz. Eh anyway this is not replying to twm ah, I mean it's just generally my views on the past few kbox sessions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home