tok cok sing song play mahjong

Friday, November 25, 2005

3 Fun Things to do in TCHS comp lab.

Hmm. I was reading twm's posts and thinking about something important, but I guess I'll post this first:

**DISCLAIMER: THAT WAS MORE THAN 5 YEARS AGO, I NO LONGER DO SUCH THINGS. **

Three fun things

1. Last time the Win95 or Win3x computers got the Start button easter egg, can make the start button disappear. Make the start button disappear on as many computers as you can.

2. Change the mouse cursor to the spinning globe animation one, reduce the mouse speed / acceleration to the minimum and the double click sensitivity to minimum(i.e. must double click very fast to get a response). Oh boy. When people try to move the mouse they just see a spinning globe moving slooooooowly, want to double click anything also cannot...combine with (1)

3. Now, this is my favourite. Even the most tech-savvy ppl cannot avoid. There are two versions, Innocent Stranger and Roving Pencil. Innocent Stranger simply involves pressing the reset button on your neighbour's comp. That means u must be sitting down already lah, u cannot choose your target liao. The window of opportunity is small (wait until the person is distracted or looks away), and the possible angle of attack is limited (unidirectional). I never gana caught before, you know why? BECAUSE HUMAN BEINGS ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE, MUAHAHAHA!
*click* comp reset
Victim: (stunned)Eh? Why like this ah? (turns to friend sitting beside him) U got see what happen?
Friend: (shrugs, disinterested)
Victim: (glances at my screen)
--Now, who in the right mind would ask a stranger, "EH U RESET MY COMP ISSIT?"

Roving Pencil: Oh boy. Goody goody. This one, u just take a pencil and walk around the comp lab picking your targets. The more the merrier. More possible angles of attack. Move around also harder to get caught. Wah sometimes ah, ppl in the comp lab play game then damn excited, want to walk over to their friends comp to see. Shiok. He walk away liao, I press. "Eh? Why like this ah?" Then he log-in, walk away again. So I press again loh. DOUBLE KILL! Whee! Hmm, I can't remember whether that time I got any morals or not. Not sure if I got fang4 guo4 those who were doing reports or doing work or not. Or is it I just walk around trigger-happy pencil poking. Poke poke poke, reset reset reset, "OEI?!" "WHAT THE FUCK!" "Hey why my comp reset ah?!"
-----------

Other related TCHS comp lab stories:
1. Colin Lim pushing the moveable chairs around, getting caught, and having his written apology flashed on screen during assembly. Woo! That rocks.
2. Java camp, Ilango, and the Who Shitted Outside the Comp Lab? saga. Oh boy, this one never gets stale even after so many (7?) years.

2 Comments:

Blogger nemo-omen said...

U DO WORSE THINGS NOW... U USE PENCIL POKE DIFFERENT THINGS!

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

for example?

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home