tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I think I'm beginning to understand y chong wenhoo took over this blog. like pringles, once u pop u cant stop, its kinda cathartic to juz ramble abt nothing in particular.

like now, i'm feeling kinda sian, cuz after 3 months wifout rain, it suddenly decided to rain non stop for 2 whole days. Cold cold, brrrr. the weather here is insane, no bloody sense kind.

sian, at the moment, juz eating sunmaid raisins, and staring out of the window, at some crazy locals. one thing i can never understand, how they can go out in shorts at like close to 0 deg celsius and juz go for a jog. I think i damn agua, i need at least a thick jacket liao in tat kind of weather. All those siao lang.

anyway, ciao, haf fun wif ur holidays while others are still suffering.Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home