tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

To Break the Streak of Wenhoo :P

On a routine patrol in an isolated sector of Baghdad, a section of US soldiers came across an Iraqi resistance fighter lying dead in a roadside ditch. As they were approaching the body, they heard a low moaning from the other side, and hurried over. There, they discovered a fellow US GI severely wounded and coughing up blood.

Frantically, they went over and applied field first aid to their comrade. When he regained full consciousness, the sergeant could not restrain himself from asking him what had happened.

"I was walking alone along this dusty road when I saw a militiaman strolling along the other side with his AK-47 at the ready." The wounded soldier gasped.

"I swung my rifle at him, but before I could do anything, he shouted: 'George W. Bush is an imperialist moronic pig!'"

"Automatically, I countered by yelling, 'Saddam is a balless despotic faggot!'"

"And then?" the crowd of eager US soldiers clamoured.

"Then... then we met in the middle of the road and shook hands, and suddenly a bloody truck comes along and hits the both of us!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

yah thanks. I try to diam diam awhile, see can keep my fingers to myself or not...

11:55 PM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

No la, must resurrect your streak! Like Arsenal like that! Hmm did they... never mind :P

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home