tok cok sing song play mahjong

Monday, October 10, 2005

In reply to Choices

Sorry, after writing writing I realised that it was too long liao. So I create a new entry.
--------

1. Go and sleep now. One week later see whether this inspired feeling still persists. If yes, carry on to step 2.

2. Now, imagine what is the FREAKING WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO(FWPS) if u do the second choice. Now ask yourself if you can take the FWPS. If yes, goto 3.

3. Ok, now I going to tell you this. If you choose a path that is different from majority, you are going to freaking feel the loneliness of it. E.g. "I wish there was someone else doing this with me, someone I can kao beh blah blah." It's going to freaking test your resolve. "In lonely hours the tears devour you". Okay just kidding, abit kua zhang.

When following your heart to chase your dreams, u will almost always be alone in it. Few will (a)understand what the fuck you're doing, and (b)most will expect you to fail. Keep in mind these two (a) and (b) when you ask people for their comments. Look, if they didn't think that way then they would be doing the same thing as you liao. Know what you're doing exactly, then nothing can get you down. Damn I made that mistake once. If you fail, know the reasons yourself and not because of all the reasons that other people would happily list for you while sitting on their couch eating chips MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.

*If you wonder whether I NATO...you are welcome to ask me. Ask me ask me ask me!

Analyse the situation yourself. Don't expect people to shower encouragement on you and give you hintbook/guidebook/map at every step of the way. If you know something, if you feel something that others don't, then be fucking stubborn about it. Many things to learn...

Well, good luck and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home