Read this in 2009
YiHui says:
eh, liddat means kelly going to be 1 of the 3 1st class
Chong Wenhoo says:
I really dunno man
Chong Wenhoo says:
but if she really become
Chong Wenhoo says:
then I really clap for her
YiHui says:
i think u have a long way to go loh
YiHui says:
hahaha
Chong Wenhoo says:
if I be then on the graduation day
Chong Wenhoo says:
can u all clap loudly and scream "WOOOOOOO! ZHANG WENHAO!!!! OU XIANG!!!!" when I go on stage? thanks
YiHui says:
ok sure
YiHui says:
pls do the same for me huh
Chong Wenhoo says:
if second upper can just scream, "ZHANG WENHAO!!! OU XIANG!!!!"
Chong Wenhoo says:
if second lower just diam diam, no need to do anything
Chong Wenhoo says:
if third just sob quietly
YiHui says:
if i other than 1st class pls dun say anything
Chong Wenhoo says:
eh but dun make sense leh
Chong Wenhoo says:
if u get 1st class
Chong Wenhoo says:
u still want ppl to scream "ZHANG WENHAO!! OU XIANG!!" meh?
Chong Wenhoo says:
should be "lee yihui! OU XIANG!!! WOOO!!!"
YiHui says:
erm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home