Interesting things about the movie "Sin City"
"We shot it in one room, one green-walled room," says (director) Rodriguez. "Just the way you would shoot a weatherman in front of the weather chart and put in the map later. That’s how we shot the whole movie.” The green-screen scenes were brought back to Rodriguez’s edit house, where he added the backgrounds and effects by computer.
"We can shoot very fast. I mean, I think Jessica Alba was on the set seven days," says Rodriguez. "Bruce was there 10, Benicio was there four. I mean, you’re shooting at an ungodly speed.” One fight between Mickey Rourke and Elijah Wood was completely fake: the two never even met until they were introduced at the movie’s premiere.
True to his formula, Rodriguez made “Sin City” on a tight budget: just over $40 million.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/12/60II/main687601.shtml
-----
Nabei. Considering what I saw on the screen that day...this guy's a genius.

3 Comments:
eh, can tell the background all fake leh... n no wonder the acting was so lousy, they acting into thin air
2:05 PM
HOR?!
3:20 PM
ok la. i mean there was the duno-wat sky of tomorrow show, also shot fully against green screen.
As for the movie.. very comic-book lo. U either hate it or love it. How many of us collect n read american comics anyway~ We love manga
n i luv jessica alba
2:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home