tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Replying to the last post here because I dono why I cannot post comments

Hey no offence, actually I totally concur with some of the points raised. There were some issues about the project that even people within the OC itself like me aren't sure of which I think is not good, even though our log cell may not be involved with those issues. We'll try to improve though, thanks for the feedback and to those who came down to volunteer! Btw any feedback can post here also, I'm sure you all have complaints because personally I also feel its messy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man fen!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

no offense, but its "no offense taken"

n DAMN so sad i didn't get to collect canned food. S=

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha u deserve it no wonder your mouth s-shape and your eyes become two vertical line pa cheow

2:05 PM

 
Blogger fone said...

The point I dun understand is that why can have surplus of volunteers!

More volunteers means more mouths to feed and more T-shirts to print which equals more costs. If less people can do the same job (regardless of effort put in and time taken), why should they allow more people to come?

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Community participation lor

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home