tok cok sing song play mahjong
posted by Gilbert Lim at 20:17
<CENSORED> YOU I JUST GOING TO BUY NEW COMP THEN I CAN PLAY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS TWO
8:32 PM
Eh NWN2 u play properly 100 hours sure complete liao. This game 100 hours barely scratched the surface.
10:42 PM
eh...this "game" seems like u jt leave ur comp on n connected to e internet, ur char will jt lvl up....wat's e pt?i cant even ctrl how i 1 my char to lvl up
10:00 AM
that's the whole beauty of it :)
12:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
<CENSORED> YOU I JUST GOING TO BUY NEW COMP THEN I CAN PLAY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS TWO
8:32 PM
Eh NWN2 u play properly 100 hours sure complete liao. This game 100 hours barely scratched the surface.
10:42 PM
eh...
this "game" seems like u jt leave ur comp on n connected to e internet, ur char will jt lvl up....
wat's e pt?
i cant even ctrl how i 1 my char to lvl up
10:00 AM
that's the whole beauty of it :)
12:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home