tok cok sing song play mahjong

Thursday, October 12, 2006

KBox this sunday 11-2, JEC

*UPDATED 13 OCT*
Ppl going so far:

Edchong
Alvin
Colin
Joseph
Shaoqiang
Lawrence
Selwyn

Its Joseph's birthday that day btw. Happy Birthday in advance!! Will sing alot alot of songs for you! (so pls dun snatch with me for mic)

anyone else who doesn't stay close by but wishes to join in? pai sei i nv sms u. next time will sms, if u interested

5 Comments:

Blogger LaW said...

i'm going.. i'm going..

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

yay for lawrence! BUT y u nv reply sms. kaoz! next time dun sms u liao. just use blog

10:25 PM

 
Blogger LaW said...

Pai seh..
I always receive sms from u in an inconvenient moment when i can't reply. Eg: During meeting, during tuition. Though I'll read in case it's really urgent. Otherwise I'll leave it to later to reply.
My phone is having problems recently. It's difficult to type sms as the keys are not responsive. The phone also has the tendency to auto reset, hence clearing all my smses (#%#@.. lost the ones which i want to keep).. When that happens, I don't remember to reply to smses.. Which is what happened to ur msg i think.. Only reminded of this when I read the blog..

Point to note.. I reply to emails more readily and more often than smses recently..

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

Dun worry, i also one of those who GGIGNORE sms mostly, just not in tune with my phone haha

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

wa sony ericsson phone so lousy ah. Then i better stick with Super-Nuper Nokia. Yay

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home