Seen in NUS namelists
CHEN RUDE
SUN SHINE
Okay, Chen Ru De is still understandable, but SUN SHINE? Sun Shi Ne? Dun make sense. Sun shine where? SUN SHINE ON YOUR BUTTOCKS (yang guang zhao pi gu) HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
Ok sorry. Ms/Mr. Sun, if u ever come across this post, I apologize for making fun of your name. I also wonder whether your chinese name is "Yang Guang", haha. Yah somehow I know u are probably Singaporean also. You can contact me at ilangobi@yahoo.com if you want to kill me. Anyway, I give you two lines in apology:
What's in a name?
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. --Shakespeare

3 Comments:
eh, the guy is my fren. Y u make fun of him?
7:46 PM
Chen also a bit Rude leh... :P
10:50 PM
choo chang u eat choo chang fen
chen shao qiang eat cai fan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home