No more studies?
Haiz, my 1st post in this blog is like so sad. Everything that was supposed to go wrong, went wrong. I shall start with some background... As some of you might know, I am currectly holding the US passport and am no longer a Singaporean. Thus I have to obtain a valid student pass for me to study legally here.
So I legally applied thru the system... expecting it to be approved as the Uni people said that if got place inside, sure will be approved one.... then duno wtf the gahmen wan. For some stupid reasons come and reject my application. Now I am told to withdraw from the sku immediately. I study more than half a sem, den u tell me to withdraw. This is ridiculous. If I would have known, might as well be Melvin Tan the Second can already... Duno wad the gahmen thinking.. I serve NS farking 2yr 2 months, and you dun even allow me to study here. They like Melvin Tan type of people? Better off dun serve NS, save my own time... If dun welcome ppl like me serve n fark off, then they prefer Melvin Tan who just fark off? My parents pay so much income tax and you dun allow me to even study?
Back to the proper stuff, I still wan to complete this sem. Gona go to ICA to beg the officer gimme study, if not police come arrest me then gg already. If still cannot, then go beg the American Embassy people to help me. Anybody know any big shot in ICA can help?
Now got no mood to study anymore... projects just leave it there, webassign also duno how to do... sianz...

3 Comments:
"expecting it to be approved as the Uni people said that if got place inside, sure will be approved one"
ask the uni ppl to help you...
6:05 PM
Wah i didn't even know u are American already, next time must ask u to tell the story :P
7:29 PM
Btw, 4got to add, is that I was planning to go over to US at end of this Sem... but if I dun complete this sem, my application for the US uni duno will still be valid or not, as I indicated that I have completed 2 sems.
10:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home