tok cok sing song play mahjong

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

An overdose of Ah Sa

I feel like I have watched "My Wife is 18" <<我老婆未满十八岁>> a trillion gazillion times today. Trying to squeeze all the cuteness of Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin into tiny 50 x 50 = 2500 pixel squares. Gone bonkers. Wah. But I damn surprised. Despite endless rewindings and reloadings she still manages to make me smile (sometimes) with her 10-year-old-girl antics. Irrepressible. idamnsiao. Sorry to all the Charlene fans out there and also to the Queen of Cute herself if I've made her look fatter / uglier in any of those tiny squares. And so, here we go. CHARLENE REVOLUTION!


  1. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  2. I cannot lie. This is my favourite. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    if not you might want (by popular request) these instead:

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us or Image Hosted by ImageShack.us or Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  3. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  4. Image Hosted by ImageShack.usnod nod*


  5. Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI swear I have watched this scene enough times to conclude that she's actually saying an english word ("memory") and not cantonese in this scene.


  6. Aw, shucks. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Free image hosting provided by ImageShack(r)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alvin said...

y does it feel like its slow-mo? timing not accurate liddat

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

lag

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Alvin said...

anyway, pictures expire le HAHAHAHA

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

done.
if ImageShack(r) is good, these pretties will be immortalised on the blog.

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home