tok cok sing song play mahjong

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Middle Finger and Shit

The Brits don't really use just the middle finger. They prefer to use the V-sign with the index and middle finger but instead of the palms of the hand facing the intended recipient in the famous "Peace" sign, the face the back of the hand out. Some Brit i met on my backpacking trip to Queensland told me that it indeed is derived from plucking bows, and showing the enemy their index and middle finger is a sign of that they are still alive, thus, insulting the French.

On the shit side of it:
A banned X-Box ad is really pretty good and I can see why it is banned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gilbert Lim said...

I can't see why it is banned...

10:24 PM

 
Blogger sg_fjords said...

Ya lah... crap. But I cant see why it's linked to x-box also.

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Chong Wenhoo said...

why is it banned?

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home