Of course the man's funny, he's a lunatic.

I liked these series of ads done by Ogilvy and Mather for Anglican Welfare Council as an awareness campaign about mental illness. When I first saw this (above) ad I wanted to clap hand. Maybe because the scribblings hua4 chu1 wo3 de4 xin1 sheng1 (draw out my feelings). Draw out my inner insanity. The wildness and irrationality. Yah maybe I mentally ill.
Anyway, got two others, the above one is about Charlie Chaplin. Still got one Einstein one and one Churchill one. Eh if any of you know where to get the full sized one such that I can read the words, please tell me. I think I remember I saw this Chaplin one appearing quite long ago in Straits Times or something. If you know what month of which year or something or what date like say you remember seeing the ad on your birthday or whatever please tell me too. Then I go dig out archived copies from library and print out then stick on my wall.

2 Comments:
Where u see the full size one? I want to read the scribblings also leh
9:13 PM
Email or write to the Council lor, I'm sure they'll be happy to help u
12:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home