tok cok sing song play mahjong

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

She Stole My Heart Away

For a day, at least.

After a month of being exposed to the legendary so-called 'babes' of Arts Fac...hmm. Yeah, I have to admit, after a visit to the stupid Techno Edge, these Arts girls really know how to put on make-up and dress colourfully. I can logically understand why other people would fall head over heels for them, why guys would think them drool worthy...
...but too bad. None of them could really move me.

And when I finally see a girl who makes my heart race, she wears a lab coat. I couldn't stop stealing glances at her. Woohoo! Too bad, I probably will never ever see her again. She's a teaching assistant for today's lab session. Probably a 4th year student.

To the girl at Science Lab 9 with sparkling eyes and the sweetest bunny-toothed grin ever, you will probably return my heart tomorrow, but thank you, thank you for making me feel alive once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home