Jue Dui Superstar!
my favourite voice of the night: Junyang (Xin Huey was just ok) in Wu1 Ding3. Wow! Even better than JJ (or the two main contestants). Who ask JJ go and sing what bian hao 81797 (correct? wrong?).S I M I L A N
Based on the judges comments, I can only conclude one thing: I must be deaf.
Yah but I think Kelly sang her last song really well. Probably her 2nd best ever, behind her excellent Mei Lv De Ben Nv Ren. And I liked her duet with JJ. But her Sha1 tan1 was CRAP! STOP MAULING DAVID TAO'S SONGS! AHHHH!
Weilian was a bit soft...can't really hear...
Yah but when both of them sing the song where the whole stadium supposed to be quiet at the opening part with no instrument sound and can only hear their voices I think they can fallout liao. What the hell. Cannot hear any emotion at all.
The guys seem to have more mo4 qi4 when performing together, even though I think they're lip-synching for the first song. I dunno the second song got or not, I can't tell. But the girls are utter crap together. Lao shu! Lao hu! Sha sha de fen bu qing chu! WAD DE Fffff-
Lee Fei Hui looked like he was dying.
Ye Peifen...dun want to say. Yah okay, want to say. I want to say, I prefer if Silver or Candyce wear like that. WOOHOO!
Anyway, I think overall, none of them matched Taufik's Me and Mrs Jones in the Indoor Stadium. Now THAT brought the house down.

7 Comments:
Taufik brought the house down? Yah I definitely think you are deaf. Anyway I think Kelly's 4th song (the judges one) was superb.
6:04 PM
yah, with Me and Mrs Jones. The other songs he (or Shen Xiang Long) sing mei you gan dong dao wo.
Anyway: SOBZZ
10:13 PM
i thot kelly's songs all lacked a sense of emotion.. until the final song. i duno la, maybe i'm a sucker for weilian's voice.
b4 weimin flames me: hey i still think kelly has it all. just that her "dong gan" songs are well.. not energetic enuff. n she didn't sing enuff ballads, which is wat i luv. if only she sang more of song 5 la
then again, she showed her versatility. neat work.
10:23 PM
weimin: ya sylvester's I Dream was truckloads better man.. i still have the wma. Anyway, Hagen?! He doesn't have a voice! N he's.. gay-ish! (woo i hope his fans find this and start increasing traffic)
11:43 AM
Noticed that Hagen wasn't present tt day? Damn sad sia. Funny leh, I felt kelly's songs were truckloads better that day. Weilian sounded like he was going to collapse anytime.
11:49 AM
hey... I tink 89757 is a damn nice song.
Haha the guys a lot better la... i tink the gals acapella try n sabo kelly on purpose; sing until so loud....
N honestly i dun like kelly's last song... cannot make it... she almost, in fact she did slightly lose control of her voice... u can hear her tethering... cannot sing den dun sing coco... haolian geh kiang...
yar i like her fourth song... power...
2:08 PM
a little girl tittering on her toes
12:13 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home