I Have The Feeling
Gana embarassed will die?
Gana rejected will die?
Gana humiliated will die?
Yah. Will only feel like dying.
*****
I remember once at JEC I dared some 4o ppl to dare me to offer some disgusting looking leftover (untouched) coleslaw to any "chio bu" of my choice. In return for $$ of course. Yah I did it. But I swear, I will never fucking forget the feeling that I experienced when I saw the look on the face of the girl whom I offered the disgusting crap.
No it's not orgasm.
I swear, she made me feel like the lowest lifeform on earth. I finally understood what "dirty stare" meant. Her facial expression stuck in my mind for awhile. Like those kind of stare girls give lao ti ko. And she made me feel it in my bones, every bit of it. It made me seriously wonder if the dare was worth it.
***
Fuck lah. Gana distracted with some long conversations tonight (but thanks for letting me talk some crap and relieve stress). I'll continue this post when in the mood.

2 Comments:
Maybe... she would have given you that look even if you did not offer her leftover coleslaw. So don't too read much into it. HEH HEH HEH.
5:13 PM
that sounds damn mysterious
6:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home