Whipping up your appetite for Superstar showdown
M1 洪俊扬 Junyang
变调歌曲:《爱很简单》
西洋歌曲:《If you come back》
指定歌曲:《童话》
M2 陈伟联Kelvin
变调歌曲:《孤单北半球》
西洋歌曲:《Heaven Knows》
指定歌曲:《童话》
F1 潘嘉丽 Kelly
变调歌曲:《回家》
西洋歌曲:《What’s up》
指定歌曲:《遗失的美好》
F2 石欣卉 Xinhui
变调歌曲:《哭不出来》
西洋歌曲:《Beautiful》
指定歌曲:《遗失的美好》
I'd like to see how Junyang does David Tao...

5 Comments:
Haha... he sux big time... zao sia so many times. Edmund can do better
But their quality sux la. Seriously. Singapore idol is a million times better even though i prefer M-pop.
The kelvin's tong hua sounds like shit. Colin can sing better.
10:32 PM
I agree with csq!! But well, credit to them considering they are sick. Man i like the botak judge shui sang piao best, most objective. Followed by the 1st judge, precise comments. The lee wei song is abit showy. abit buay tahan le.
Ah, and the fang zhong hua for his jokes. Hahaha
Anyway, can't believe they're gonna use album sales as voting scores for the final nite. WTF! They took singapore idol and added so more money-spinning ideas into it. Sux sia. Think they might be going "1 person buy 1 album only ma, + the old ppl who vote might not buy cds, so it's a gd gauge on how popular the would-be superstar will be in future" But fark! Damn kelong!!
12:25 AM
I think the judges are deaf tonight leh. Actually I liked Kelvin the Heaven Knows.
1:29 AM
But i quite like the rock version of ai heng jian dan. Quite refreshing.
10:40 AM
I think the judges are sibei biased. Pui. The scores doesn't reflect the quality of the songs at all.
12:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home