tok cok sing song play mahjong

Monday, June 27, 2005

Mr. Lee K e n g S i a ng

http://w w w . s k e e l o g y . c o m /

(hope he doesn't find out that I "linked" him. Hope he doesn't have any recurring nightmares about hooligans...)

Hmm. I just realised that his name is SK Lee (insider joke). He's also christened himself "Skeel". -no comments-

Anyway, on his graphic design, my opinion is that the style is similar to Gilbert's, i.e. erm, I DUNNO HOW TO SAY LAH. Just that if you ask a neutral observer to look and ask whether it was designed by a male or female the observer can immediately tell the artist is male. Personally I prefer the female touch in drawings e.g. softer lines. I also prefer to touch female.

Yah. Just bored at 3am.


*Added comment: Din noe that THIS shirt

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...is designed by him!

2 Comments:

Blogger TriCeo said...

skeel is juz leeks reversed
wahkao
i think liddat i call myself hyeel

12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he shud he call himself Lee Kuei Kao.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home