tok cok sing song play mahjong

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Eventful Plane Ride

1) Sharon Au looks quite chio in real life, she was at the airport sending off her not so chio fren, the nite I left. Now I understand how stalkers feel when they successfully spot some "star"

2) "Oh my god, I just got off a plane with Hugh Grant." - Lady sitting behind me on her handphone

3a) "Thank you for flying American Airlines. My ex-husband the Captain has this habit of standing at the doors and personally thanking passengers as they leave. I would greatly appreciate it if you would help me tell him what a fool he was for leaving me." - Air Stewardess over the intercom as the plane was preparing for descent

3b)"Just like the man, to not have the balls to show his face"- Air Stewardess talking to another stewardess behind me as I was leaving the plane

1 Comments:

Blogger qwergo said...

wah darn good in flight entertainment

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home