Interesting stuffs for NUS student
1. Congratulations! Your scholarship application for academic year 2006/2007 has been successful. The value of the award is $3,000 and the funds will be disbursed to you in September 2006.
Here's the link. Look under A. Donated Scholarships (administered by Student Financial Aid Unit).
For those ppl who want to say WAH LAO UNFAIR LAH WHY I DUN HAVE MY CAP HIGHER THAN CHONG WENHOO just shut the fuck up and go apply yourself. Seriously just don't kao peh in front of me. I clicked on the link and just tried my luck some time around last sem. Can't remember is during exam period, or when the SEP applications opened. Anyway, it's quite an obscure link, don't think many ppl noe of it (as of now).
2. DOTA Challenge 4th-6th Sept 2006. ($2 Registration fee). Personally I not interested.
That's all for today folks. More possible lobangs in future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home