She alone...is worth the price of admission
Jessica AlbaBirthdate: April 28, 1981
Ancestral Origin: Of Spanish/Mexican (Father) and French/Danish (Mother) descent.
Movie Review: Fantastic Four
Hmm...Abit kiddy sia, the characters all dumb dumb and one-dimensional. But, (see title). The show looks like it's aimed at 12 year old kids, I don't see how the franchise will take off as compared to Spiderman/Batman/X-men etc. Overall got some entertainment value, and definitely better than the 2nd shittiest superhero movie ever, Daredevil.
Movie Review: A Lot Like Love
Argh. This movie is quite bland overall. Some moments quite funny. Maybe the Chinese restaurant scene. I think both leads act okay, but don't really like that Amanda Peet. She's probably suited to those siao zar bo roles, she's got these crazy eyes. Michevious tinkling. My favourite Indian actor Kal Penn (Kumar from HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE) makes an appearance. Don't think the movie is very romantic or very funny.

2 Comments:
wats the shittiest superhero movie ever?
7:36 PM
Catwoman, which I didn't watch.
2:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home